Astek Wallcoverings redesigns their workplace
Astek has redesigned their workplace to accommodate new health and safety guidelines.
They have increased sanitization, prioritized personal space to avoid physical contact, require PPE for staff and clients to ensure that they can provide a safe and clean environment. New Guidelines
• Astek is limiting the number of people allowed in the showroom to maintain appropriate distance.
• Masks are required to enter.
• Everyone must maintain a 6 foot distance from one another.
• New book and sample request protocol has been implemented. Upon entering, you'll be assigned to a table and asked to fill out a request form.
• The receptionist will retrieve the requested books/samples for you. Gloves are required when looking through books. Astek will provide a pair to you if needed! - SDSA Business Member